You will provide full support in the candidate recruitment process by sourcing new Tech & Non-Tech colleagues, using multiple sourcing strategies (i.e. internal talent pool, social media, job boards, LinkedIn, Stack Overflow, networking events and employee referrals). In this role, you have the chance to be part of a fun, motivated team and make an impact by improving processes, building stronger relationships and teams.
Client is doing something to make cities healthier, cleaner and more liveable. How? By providing parking solutions that are simple, quick and effortless.
World's leading provider of on-demand mobile payments for on- and off-street parking. Making life easier for more than 17,000,000 drivers in over 700 cities in Europe.
As part of the International HR team, you will provide full support in the candidate recruitment process by sourcing our new Tech & Non-Tech colleagues, using multiple sourcing strategies (i.e. internal talent pool, social media, job boards, LinkedIn, Stack Overflow, networking events and employee referrals). In this role, you have the chance to be part of a fun, motivated team and make an impact by improving processes, building stronger relationships and teams.
You will work with ATS (Greenhouse), to manage and build an ongoing candidate pipeline and liaise with both our hiring managers and TA/HR teams, to understand the staffing needs and goals for our offices in Germany, France, Netherlands and UK.
- Source and recruit our next talent using multiple sourcing strategies for both Tech and Non-Tech roles;
- Coordinate with hiring managers on department hiring needs and goals;
- Screen job applications and conduct interviews with potential candidates;
- Prepare recruitment materials and advertise jobs on the applicable job boards;
- Act as a point of contact to build influential candidate relationships throughout the selection process;
- Keep up-to-date with technological trends and products;
- Brainstorm with the TA team on finding new, better ways of sourcing and attracting talent;
- Involvement in TA projects and organizing recruitment events.
You have a passion for people; you are an innovative thinker who never settles for 'good enough'. You're always trying to improve. To develop solutions faster. To make systems run better. You're driven, analytical, flexible and critical. You're a great communicator & Technology is a passion. You have:
- A proven background in using innovative research & sourcing methods to hire for niche areas and 'hard to fill' roles;
- Exceptional closing and negotiation skills;
- Ability to dive into the details with meticulous organization and prioritization skills;
- A relevant Bachelor or master's degree (HR or technology preferred);
- 2-4 years' experience in a position with similar responsibilities (international, technology and/or fast paced environment);
- Experience with sourcing large numbers, sometimes difficult to find, professionals across tech and non-tech roles;
- A broad experience with social media platforms (LinkedIn & Stack Overflow have no secrets for you);
- The ability to maintain recruitment databases effectively using Applicant Tracking and Reporting Systems (Experience with Greenhouse is a big plus);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Be part of a dynamic fast-growing scale-up and global, urban mobility leader and make an impact.
Client offers a lot of autonomy and room to develop your talents. They know that their people are at their best when they enjoy a good work-life balance, which they fully support. You can expect great employment benefits, including a mobility plan, weekly bootcamps/gym memberships, monthly massages, lunch, Friday beers and snacks, daily fresh fruit, fun team events and much more!
€ 40.000,00 - € 500.000,00 /jaar