Within their team they offer you room for initiative; you are going to run your own show. You manage the entire recruitment process and team (3 recruiters) from beginning to end: you seek candidates, interview them and enthuse them to work for the company.
The company is the global leader in trading energy commodities. They deal with buyers and sellers of certificates and physical products all over the world, these include energy efficiency certification, renewable energy certificates and carbon emission allowances. The companies' goal is to bring their customers the right products for their needs, at the right time. Because their energy commodities trading network is more extensive than any other trading company in this market, they are able to offer unrivaled choice, service and reliability.
- Managing the recruitment team of 3 fte;
- Sourcing impossible to find candidates on LinkedIn like a boss;
- Checking usage of our Applicant Tracking Software (Greenhouse) and running reports;
- Working with hiring managers and recruiters throughout the recruitment lifecycle, from approvals and intakes to job postings, or pre screenings;
- Delivering on and reducing our time to hire;
- Motivating and supporting your team;
- Participating in different recruitment projects;
- Thinking of fun things to do in- and outside the office.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in Recruitment, at a senior level, preferably with a focus on very difficult to find positions;
- Experience in corporate recruitment preferred;
- Experience making employment agreements and familiar with most visa regulations;
- A degree in Human Resources, Psychology, or any other related field;
- You are a well-spoken and professional multitasker;
- Open individual, ready to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You are both a team player as well as a reliable individual;
- Fluent in English and another language, Dutch is a plus.
Let's discuss this on the phone!