|Hours a week||40|
As our Teamleader Customer Loyalty/Webcare Team
You must love to get the best out of your team! Because YOU are experienced in quality and quantity management, after sales and people management skills. You will make your job a success because for you it is natural to build a team with a shared goal: to serve the vidaXL customers and to try to make them brand ambassadors. Next to that you are self-starter who does not wait for instructions, you will get the info you need and form your own way of working, with the best results. You will report to the Manager Customer Service Operations.
You are responsible for implementing and executing the goals set by Customer Service Management regarding online reputation and customer retention. You will build and maintain a stable team and you will lead and develop the team in a way that each employee feels valued, empowered, responsible and challenged to deliver the best results possible.
What you will do
- Develop and coach your team
- Provide individual and/or group feedback
- Monitor and improve the output
- Contribute to the annual development plan
- Manage KPI’s (being Team Productivity and Quality, platform and review site rating targets, revision rates, positive online (social media) sentiment rate, customer retention rate, NPS and CES)
- Deliver structural operational reporting regarding the Customer Loyalty Team
- Translate policy set by CS Management into clear operational procedures
- Keep track of relevant industry changes and has ongoing focus on business improvement and innovation.
Competences you hold
- Clear leadership skills
- Commercial and customer awareness
- Strong focus on results
- Able to plan, organize and to set priorities
- Excellent in English (and preferably proficient in Dutch, German or French)
- You can work and think at an HBO/Bachelor degree level
- At least two years of working experience in a Customer Service or sales related environment
- Able to work 40 hours per week and willing to work in the evenings or the weekends
- Experience in an international environment is a plus
- A drivers license and a car
vidaXL as employer
So, are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn? Are you looking to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common… ambition, fun and excellent skills.
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receive your online application at email@example.com. Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter Melissa Raijmakers / firstname.lastname@example.org / + 31 (0) 6 120 888 36 for more information.