Responsible Teamlead Customer Service role in an International Healthcare environment.
This organisation provides a broad portfolio of healthcare products in emerging and developed countries.
The Customer Service Teamlead, Supervisor is responsible for leading the day to day operations in the customer service department for both the B2C and B2B markets. This responsibility includes customer maintenance (new & existing), timely delivery of products to both the Dialysis products to the patients at home and to our hospitals, Resource management to process and manage the day to day activities (timely order & return processing and telephony), driving continuous improvement efforts with a clear focus on people development. In this critical role, he/she needs to collaborate to all relevant stakeholders such as Planning/ Warehousing/ Sales and Customers to create a very reliable and consistent great customer experience at the lowest possible cost.
- Be able if necessary to perform CSR functions to a high level of expertise
- People management - performance and evaluation process management
- Daily operations control - resource & team performance management
- Leading continuous improvement efforts; People, Process, System
- Managing internal & external stakeholders
- Provision of information to patients and the Healthcare providers
- Escalation management, focal point for the team, internal groups and the customer
- Build up strong relationships with internal/ external customers
Profiel van kandidaat
- 3-5 years of experience within customer service/supply chain supervisor/management roles
- Fluency in Dutch, English with a good knowledge of French is a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focused
- Knowledge of relevant order management IT systems, web based software applications.
- Knowledge of corporate quality requirements
- Working relationships and interactions with customers
- Communication with regional & country logistics and supply chain
- Ability to federate others around common objectives
- Strong leadership skills & team player
- Result oriented
- Practical/Pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Empathy when dealing with kidney patients and family
Good primary & secundary working conditions
Great development opportunities towards management role
€ 45.000,00 - € 55.000,00 /jaar