A challenging role within an international company
We are looking for expansion of our customer service team.
Are you the people manager with a critical attitude? And relevant work experience in sales or supply chain preferably within the FMCG, pharmaceutical or seed industry? As Team Lead Customer Service you are realizing total customer satisfaction to (key) customers or Enza Zaden.
What are you going to do as a Team Lead Customer Service
This role is responsible for supervising a team of Customer Service Specialists to deliver a seamless and high-quality product support and service for our customers. Working closely with the Customer Service Manager and the other team Supervisor, you will drive a one team approach to customer support, helping to leverage the team's full capabilities, ensuring no organization barriers exist and drive efficiencies and service improvements as a result. The aim of this role is to maximize customer satisfaction, service level and collaboration, while minimizing total-cost-to-service inefficiencies.
Your key responsibilities are:
Team Leadership and Development
- Supervise, coach, maintain and develop a team of Customer Service Specialists, manage the talent in the team working closely with the Customer Service Manager
- Develop high performance teams by target setting and performance reviews of team members and active support in setting up their individual development plans
- Develop one team culture and positive work environment maintaining the respect of all customer service team members through active management
Service Level Delivery
- Deliver a perfect execution of the customer service processes (commercial deliveries & Order to Cash processes and non commercial deliveries (production stock seeds and receipts, R&D and sales sample deliveries)
- Deliver improvements and value creation for our customers and our processes by establishing structured work processes and practices
- Manage and expand KPI reports on Service Level by defining and expanding KPI reports on Service Level, Complaints, Distribution performance, document accuracy and cost performance in order to understand service towards customers and define / implement continuous improvements
- Manage interface with logistic service providers
- Ensure that all customer transactions are executed accurately and in accordance with defined procedures, deadlines and current legislation
- Continually challenge the status quo to improve our customer quality and team efficiency
Key Stakeholder Focus
- Communicate and work openly with internal stakeholders to ensure smooth order handling and excellent service to internal and external customers.
- Build and develop mutually beneficial relationships with all key stakeholders and key customers
- Active participation in cross functional management teams in order to manage several improvement projects
To be successful in this new challenging position you should have at least a bachelors degree in Business Economics, Supply Chain or other relevant fields of studies.
You have experience in supply chain or a sales related position, preferably in FMCG and / or pharmaceutical and / or Seed Industry. You have a good understanding how the (seed) industry works and want to be part of a growing company. Our Team Lead Customer Service is well spoken, driven and want to serve our customers efficiently. You communicate easily with a diversity of stakeholders in and outside of our business. Thanks to your leadership experience you engage teams and drive change.
In short, you:
- have at least a Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Economics or Supply Chain;
- have at least 3 years of experience with people management in customer services, sales or supply chain;
- are fluent in Dutch and English;
- take a self-motivated & pro-active approach on challenging assignments;
- are a performance teamplayer with a critical, analytical mentality.
We offer you:
- minimum 25 vacation dayes and the possibility to buy extra days
- flexible working hours / working from home
- Travel allowance
- Attractive pension scheme
- Enza Academy
- Fresh fruit every week
- Sufficient development opportunities for your own ideas and talents