Our world needs ideas! As one of the world’s most research-intensive chemical companies, we have been developing leading solutions for numerous sectors – from construction to photovoltaics and cosmetics to rubber – for over 100 years. We have a global presence with production sites on three continents and 13,800 employees from 70 nations.
Are you looking for a dynamic, globally active technology company – yet at the same time, you appreciate a value-oriented, trusting company? We offer you exciting work as part of a team of experts who treat each other as equals. All over the world.
In our biopharmaceutical organization with sites in Germany and the Netherlands we are fast-growing, and we are always looking to attract motivated new colleagues who wish to enhance their development in every phase of life; who share our values and who would like to be part of a family.
At our Amsterdam-based center Wacker Biotech B.V. focuses on the GMP-compliant microbial based production of recombinant proteins, vaccines and live microbials as drug substance and drug product. We are currently looking to recruit a Team Assistant to the General Management
For more detailed information please feel free to contact Tannie van Heeren, tel. 0031 (0)20 7503 615.
- Complete core administrative duties e.g. arranging signatures, expenses, official documents, handling correspondence, archive
- Coordinate and arrange meetings, company events including preparing agendas and preparation materials where necessary, reserving and setting up all meeting rooms, and connecting any digital conference connections
- Effectively track decisions and outcomes from meetings, including following up/completing action items
- Supporting the Departmental Managers and the Managing Director
- Manage Managing Directors diary (planning, organizing and monitoring appointments and (external) meetings)
- Organize business trips, booking train tickets, flights and accommodation for all team members
- Handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion
- Catering for internal meetings / events
- Higher professional education (HBO) working and thinking level
- Proven working experience in an assistant role(s), at least 3 years of relevant experience preferably within the pharmaceutical industry or a commercial setting
- Excellent MS Office knowledge, computer skills, Dutch and English proficiency, German is an advantage
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Representative, independent, precise, resistant to stress, strong customer focus, discretion and confidentiality
- Has a flexible and proactive attitude
The position is for 36 to 40 hours per week, initially on a year contract with the possibility to permanent employment after this year. You report to the Managing Director.
Sustainability is one of WACKER’s corporate goals – also as an employer. We want you to remain productive, healthy and successful long term. That is why we offer, for example, comprehensive health management and a variety of advanced training programs and courses for individual development opportunities, alongside a good work-life balance. Naturally, we also have a fair compensation system and above-average social benefits. After all, social responsibility has a long tradition at WACKER.
Be part of a family. Across all nations.