Are you looking for a job as a Tax Specialist? Do you take initiative, do you thrive in dynamic environments? Are you up for a challenge and do you like to challenge others? T-Mobile is looking for you!
T-Mobile is not just an ordinary telecom company. As part of Deutsche Telekom, T-Mobile holds an important position in the field of mobile Internet. We connect people by offering the fastest Unlimited network to our customers every single day. With over 2,000 enthusiastic colleagues we ensure that our customers can keep in touch with their loved ones and their business contacts. No matter where they are, super-fast and hassle free.
In the beginning of this year we have completed the merger between T-Mobile and Tele2, a major step for both companies. By joining forces we created a new strong player in a market that will rapidly develop towards one that is led by combined products of fixed and mobile. We will challenge the current duopoly and drive competition. We have made promises to ourselves and to the market and we intend to keep them, including an accelerated 5G launch, high speed internet as well as contract freedom for new and existing customers and sharp prices for unlimited mobile internet.
T-Mobile connects. Are you willing to connect to T-Mobile?
- Provides support towards the Tax Manager in maintaining the tax planning strategy, tax policies, tax procedures and tax reporting;
- Prepares discussions with stakeholders and support on the preparation of (discussion) papers on all current tax topics with external parties;
- Provides support on the development, documentation and monitoring of tax controls as part of the Tax Control Framework;
- Meet and coordinate tax reporting and tax compliance deadlines;
- Coordinate and follow up on tax audits;
- Liaise with business partners to identify risks and opportunities to optimize tax efficiency and create tax awareness in TMNL.
Profiel van kandidaat
- Relevant degree and 2-5 years of experience;
- Ability to communicate, present and report on complex topics;
- High communicative skills in Dutch and English;
- Negotiation skills to communicate effectively;
- Team player.
T-Mobile Nederland, you probably know us! The telecom provider which has the fastest 4G network in the Netherlands for four years in a row! With our challenger mindset we challenge ourselves and the market to connect everyone with the possibilities of today. Daring, responsibility and cooperation are our core competencies. You can expect this from us as an employer;
- For us, learning is just as normal as calling. You are responsible for your own development and you therefore determine how, what and when you learn. We support you in this! Look at campus.t-mobile.nl for how we do this!
- You are in the lead, so old-fashioned performance appraisals and assessments, we do not do that. You ensure that your manager and your colleagues are aware of your goals and development. We call that great conversations.
- You will work in a nice office close to The Hague Hollands Spoor train station;
- You get more than 2,000 enthusiastic and driven colleagues;
- Workshops, sporting outings, T-Schnee, social drinks and fun parties organized by Young T-Mobile;
A lot is possible within T-Mobile but you have to take the initiative yourself. Be enthusiastic, are you missing something or could something be better? Go ahead, do it differently!