The role covers everything in the tax spectrum; research and advise, compliance, interacting with business and senior leadership.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners, defense, space and security systems, and service provider of aftermarket support. As America's biggest manufacturing exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you'll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Research and Advice
- Research and draft technical advice to be provided to the Finance teams of the nominated entities in relation to income tax, VAT, transfer pricing, tax planning and other tax issues.
- Attend and lead as required tax issue discussions with the Finance teams.
- Support European CIT compliance requirements for Boeing entities.
- Preparation of quarterly tax provision calculations for the nominated entities as required.
Preparation and/or review of VAT returns for the Boeing European group;
- Co-ordination of training sessions for the Tax and Finance Teams
- Provide assistance with reviews and audits.
- Assistance with other group tax issues and advice.
Required qualifications for the role:
- A Professional accounting and/or tax qualification
- Relevant Degree
- 4 or more years' experience working in Tax
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to work with limited instruction and supervision and to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Attention to detail
Preferred Qualifications for the role:
- Prior Corporate Tax industry experience
- Prior Tax Advisory Experience in an accounting firm
- Prior experience with tax technology solutions
Candidates must have current legal authorization to work in the Netherlands. Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status. This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation.
Competitive remuneration package and a challenging role in an international environment.