The Corporate Tax Department for EMEA is located in Venlo, the Netherlands. For this location we are recruiting a Senior Tax Analyst or Tax Manager (both experience levels are discussable). This position will become a member of the Corporate Tax Department which globally consists of 17 members of which 3 currently located in Venlo. You will report to the Tax Director EMEA.
Belden is a global leader in signal transmission and security solutions for mission-critical applications in enterprise and industrial markets. We produce and sell a comprehensive portfolio of connectivity and networking products into a variety of markets, including industrial, enterprise, and broadcast. With innovative solutions targeted at reliable and secure transmission of rapidly growing amounts of data, audio and video needed for today's applications, Belden is at the center of the global transformation to a connected world.
- Assist in global and regional tax planning initiatives, restructurings, M&A and with the preparation and review of transfer pricing documentation, calculations and implementations (30%);
- Various US GAAP tax accounting activities, such as quarterly analyses of corporate income tax provisions, return to provision calculations, uncertain tax provision analysis (i.e. ASC 740-10 / #FIN 48#) and other ad-hoc analyses (40%);
- Experience with US GAAP tax accounting is not a must (learning on the job is possible);
- Manage and support local corporate income tax compliance of EMEA group entities (the actual tax returns are prepared externally) and support the US tax return process (30%);
- Prepare and review monthly cash tax forecasts and manage cash tax payments for EMEA group entities;
- Manage and support external tax audits;
- Represent the company's position and interest in discussions with external advisors and tax authorities;
- Collaborate with Treasury, Accounting and Legal departments enhancing the company's access to capital and cash in target locations.
- Minimum 5+ years relevant experience in a tax advisory firm, multinational enterprise or tax authorities;
- Relevant degree;
- Good in English is essential and other European languages (especially Dutch or German) will be a considerable asset;
- Excellent project management skills and willingness to take a hands-on approach, as necessary;
- Excellent numerical skills;
- Experience with US GAAP tax accounting is no must;
- Self-starting, proven team player capable of prioritizing own work and/or problems simultaneously, used to working in a complex and dynamic environment;
- Structured, organized individual who is capable of successfully handling multiple tasks and quickly grasp complicating situations.
At Belden, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how our Belden Business System is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability, or protected veteran status.
Candidates living in Germany or Belgium and who live near Venlo are also invited to apply for this role. Your English must be good and Dutch and/or German is considered as a benefit.