To lead Dutch tax work for Panasonic Holding (Netherlands) BV ("PHN"), Panasonic Global Treasury Center BV ("PFI-GT") and Panasonic Europe BV (PE) as a Manager within PHN which is an overseas shareholding company.
Since the founding of our company in 1918, we at Panasonic have been providing better living for our customers, always making "people" central to our activities, and thus focusing on "people's lives." Going forward as well, based on our innovative electronics technology, we will provide a wide variety of products, systems, and services, ranging from consumer electronics products to industrial devices, building products, and housing. In various spaces and areas, such as homes, communities, businesses, journeys and automobiles, we will continue to work hard to offer new value for better living, and help realize "A Better Life, A Better World" for each individual customer.
Current functions of PHN Tax Team in Amsterdam:
A) Dealing with tax matters on intermediate holding and group finance functions
B) Center of BEPS compliance, support to solve cross region tax issues especially between Europe and Japan which is outsourced by Panasonic HQ Tax ("GTO")
Tax planning and compliance work for Dutch entities; PHN, PFI-GT and PE which is Regional HQ for Europe & CIS region.
Main role is handling Dutch tax matters for PHN, PFI-GT and PE. To perform the role, Dutch Tax Manager is required to work with Japanese and overseas colleagues together for international tax matters. In addition, on time to time basis, Dutch Tax Manager is expected to support global tax activities led by PHN and regional tax activities led by PE
Dutch Tax Compliance
- Prepare corporate income tax filing;
- Prepare Dutch TP documentations such as Local File;
- Prepare Country by Country Report ("CbCR") notification and collect Power of Attorney from all Dutch entities in Panasonic Group;
- Prepare VAT filing;
- Support accounting team to prepare tax provision;
- Handle tax audit.
Dutch Tax Planning and Tax Advice
- Study and promote the execution of the most tax effective and efficient scheme for investments by PHN from Dutch tax perspective, collaborating with GTO, 4 Companies Tax Teams and Regional HQ Tax Teams;
- Study and promote the execution of the most tax effective and efficient scheme for intragroup financing transactions from Dutch tax perspective, collaborating with Panasonic HQ, 4 Companies Tax Teams and Regional HQ Tax Teams;
- Other time to time in-house Dutch tax advice.
The role of Tax Manager requires a qualified tax and/or accounting professional with:
- At least 4 years Dutch corporate tax (including TP) work experience in an in-house tax department or a consulting firm in the Netherlands;
- Work experience of international tax operation in a Japanese company, multinational enterprise or BIG 4 Firm is welcomed;
- Expert knowledge of Dutch corporate income tax (including TP) and general knowledge of other Dutch and international tax are essential;
- Knowledge of BEPS is welcomed;
- Team player with good interpersonal and high communication skills;
- Ability to work in a virtual team, contributing to and influencing cross functional business processes and projects while managing key stakeholder relationships;
- Excellent PC skills - Word, Excel and Power Point are essential and IT technical skills will be an advantage;
- Fluent in Dutch and English is essential;
- Good in Japanese is welcomed.
- Competitive remuneration package