For our international client – a global consumer electronics company with EMEA offices in Amsterdam – we are currently seeking a Tax Manager.
The Tax Manager will focus on the analysis of both Dutch and International tax implications to diverse activities and businesses, and be responsible for company’s tax compliance management.
- in-depth analysis of the Dutch and international tax implications of cross-border shareholding structuring, and familiar to Dutch tax domestic laws/EU tax laws on dividend withholding and capital gain, Dutch tax treaties, beneficial owner, PPT, LOB, MLI impacts and other international tax concept and practice;
- familiar to Dutch direct and indirect tax implications to intercompany financing and service activities and responsible for Dutch tax implication analysis of domestic and cross-border loans, cash deposits, guarantees, and cash investment business;
- interpretation of the Dutch tax laws / EU tax laws / case laws and practices;
- collecting information and understanding the proposed changes and developments of Dutch tax laws and EU tax laws;
- full understanding, leading Dutch tax assessment, providing all necessary support and execution of group tax planning projects;
- company's tax compliance management including corporate income tax, inter-company transaction, withholding tax, indirect tax, and tax risk management;
- correspondence with tax authorities in relation to inquiries, questions, assessments, audits and etc.;
- close contact with and monitor the deliverables of tax consultants and be responsible for the quality of the advisors’ deliverables.
- Bachelor degree or above in Tax or Finance related majors in Finance Domain;
- Five years or above Dutch and international tax experience. Knowledge in International Tax Laws, Regulations and Practices;
- Experience in multinational corporations / groups or “big four” is preferred;
- Good multi-cultural team spirit of cooperation, with the ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment;
- Good communication, anti-pressure ability and problem-solving ability;
- English as working language; Dutch will be a plus.
What do they offer:
- very competitive basic salary
- car allowance
- discount on collective health insurance
- Pension Plan (50% / 50%)
- Company SIM Card and Laptop