Within ENERCON a position of Tax Expert is vacant. You will be member of the global Tax Department and report to the Head of Tax Department. You will work closely with the Dutch Tax Manager and the Finance Department on all tax affairs of the ENERCON companies in The Netherlands and Belgium. This can be in the area of corporate income tax, transfer pricing, VAT, wage tax and withholding tax.
ENERCON is an international company in Sustainable Energy. We are building wind turbines all over the world. ENERCON has worldwide about 20.000 employees. Headquarters is in Aurich in Germany and the head-office in the Netherlands is located in Zwolle, with about 250 employees. We are a growing organization and we are working on interesting and great projects in the Netherlands.
The Tax Expert will support in a broad fiscal field, with a focus on tax compliance and reporting in The Netherlands and Belgium. In addition to these activities, (proactive) advice on tax issues forms an important part of the job.
More in detail, you will (assisting the Tax Manager or independently):
- take care of correct fulfilment of fiscal obligations in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe;
Prepare and file different tax related returns and obligations such as:
- Dutch corporate income tax returns;
- VAT returns;
- Intrastat and CBS-reports;
- Transfer pricing documentation;
- Refund of foreign VAT;
- follow developments in the field of national and international taxation (literature, education), translating this into opportunities and mitigation of risks for the company;
- provide day-to-day internal tax advisory on business operation matters / support of internal departments;
- assist in project related matters (sale/buildup wind turbines), guarding the fiscal interests of the company towards clients, subcontractors and suppliers;
- support with tax audits;
- maintain good contacts with tax colleagues (international and headquarters), internal departments, external advisors and tax authorities.
Profiel van kandidaat
- Dutch (bachelor or master) degree in Tax Law or Tax Economics.
- Approximately 3-7 years of relevant working experience in a (international) tax practice or as an
in-house specialist within an international company.
- Fluent in Dutch and English. Knowledge of German language is a plus.
- Strong computer skills: Excel, Word. Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
- Keen to take up a wide area of tax issues, learning on the job is possible.
- Affinity with tax compliance.
- Strong numerical understanding, analytic skills with detail orientation.
- Organized, capable of handling multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Team player, flexible, enthusiastic, informal, perseverant, able to find solutions.
- Willingness to travel to headquarters (Aurich) and other offices in the region when necessary.
ENERCON offers you:
- a broad in-house tax position in a challenging international work environment.
- on the job learning and developing as part of a committed international (tax) team.
- working in an important and a big organization in Sustainable energy, with great projects
- good working conditions