As a Tax Analyst with the Dow Benelux you have broad technical skills to perform a defined array of tax activities. You are able to easily recognize and solve typical problems. You do this by evaluating and selecting solutions from established operating procedures and/or analytical/scientific methods. You may also act as an informal resource for team members with less experience.what we offer
- A market-conform salary
- Travel and tunnel costs reimbursed
- An exciting full time long-term job
- Access to free e-learnings - Good HabitZ platform
- Discount on basic & plus pension
As a Tax Analyst it is important you dare to make decisions. In this role taking the initiative is an important competence in this position.
- You have a MBO4 diploma in Finance or relevant field
- You speak fluent English & Spanish or Italian
- You have experience with SAP
- Distribute necessary VAT-relevant information
- Performs the control and analysis of the retrieved data and where necessary makes agreed corrections of the data
- Reconcile revenues from source data files just like VAT to ESL / EPL and returns. Provides advice on the VAT liability for each period, specifying the payments and refunds be made
- Keep a log of issues to be discussed and resolved with stakeholders within a specified timeframe
- Respond to routine correspondence from the independent authorities and the tax authorities after approval by the local tax manager / controller
- Identifying and properly communicating potential risks
Dow Terneuzen is the second largest production site of Dow globally and the largest Dow site in the Benelux. Dow Chemical's service center consists of a strong and multicultural team of talented individuals. As Customer Service Specialist you will interface with customers, multiple business and functional partners to deliver exceptional service to customers and profitability to Dow.
Are you interested in the position? Apply now by sending your CV and motivation to email@example.com , for any questions you can also reach us at 0115689850.