Here at Poly we make technology that powers human connection that simply works, then steps out of the way. We're changing how the world communicates and collaborates and we need you. As a Tax Accountant in the Finance Department, you will assist with the preparation of tax payments and returns for our company.
As pioneers in audio and video technology, we at Poly uniquely understand the power of human connection. We've seen it drive innovation, solve problems, inspire action and power productivity. We are bringing together our portfolio of high-quality, proven products and services to connect people to what matters most -- whether it's their colleagues, customers, playlists or favorite games. Together, our technology will keep that connection strong and fuel a future collaboration and understanding, in spite of circumstances, distance or time zones.
Tax Accountant responsibilities include organizing and maintaining corporate tax filing agenda. Ultimately, you should be able to recommend tax strategies that comply with laws and promote our company's financial well-being:
- Prepare quarterly and year-end tax provisions.
- Manage and support with corporation tax return preparation (done by external providers).
- Prepare tax account reconciliations (CIT / VAT)
- Recommend tax strategies that align with business goals
- Prepare necessary paperwork for tax payments and returns
- Work closely together with and support the accounting department
- Identify tax savings and suggest ways to increase profits
- Forecast tax predictions to senior managers
- Relevant degree in Tax, Accounting, Finance or relevant subject;
- Experience with Dutch Tax laws and policies
- 5+ years proven work experience within Tax Accounting, Compliance, Reporting
- Familiarity with accounting software packages (Oracle R12 is a plus)
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Strong numeracy skills
- Fluent in English, Dutch preferred
We give you the opportunity to drive your career and development as you want it to. We will also offer a competitive salary and bonus scheme as well as a variety of flexible benefits to suit you that include annual leave, pension scheme, Life Assurance, Dental, and Medical etc.
Thrive At Poly Because You Are Joining:
- A global team, united by our innovative products, making an impact toward creating amazing new ways to hear, to see, to work, and to work together.
- A company who believes a distributed workforce is the present and the future. We leverage our great products, so employees can work in an environment that makes them most connected and productive, no matter where they are.
- People who are passionate about creating excellence - for our customers, and for each other. We're in this adventure together!