As Talent Specialist Europe for Hexion you will be part of the Global Talent Process Team.
The Talent Specialist will own all aspects of the full life cycle recruitment, connecting the organization with the best talent for Hexions culture and business objectives.
Based in Columbus, Ohio, Hexion Inc. is the global leader in thermoset resins. Through a broad range of thermoset technologies and specialty products, Hexion serves and supports customers in a diverse range of applications and industries.
Hexion materials are found in products that touch nearly every facet of modern living. At Hexion, we believe that leadership begins with integrity, ethics and environmentally sound operations. When you work for Hexion, you are partnering with a company that is not only focused on delivering value but on doing it in a safe, ethical and environmentally responsible manner.
Your main responsibilites as Talent Specialist for Hexion:
- Collaborate with leadership to identify talent needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications and skills
- Building and executing on strategic sourcing strategies aligned with role requirements, including both passive and active sourcing
- Role advertisement and talent brand marketing
- CV Selection, phone interviews and participation in final onsite interviews
- Drive the full recruitment process in partnership with HR and the business
- Identify and lead diverse recruitment projects e.g. university events and industry promotion events to attract potential technical talent
As the subject matter expert, you will collaborate with hiring managers throughout our EU businesses consulting on our internal process, the external market and recruitment best practices. You should thrive on networking and engaging potential candidates as well as building a pipeline for future talent needs.
- A bachelor Degree's
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience as recruiter
- Minimum 2 years in manufacturing recruitment at professional level or above
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems
- Working knowledge of LinkedIn Recruiter
- Written and verbal fluency in Dutch and English
- Ability to partner with people at all levels of the organization
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and manage competing priorities
On offer for you:
- An attractive salary package and secondary benefits
- 25 holidays
- Work for an international organisation
- You will be working at the European Headquarters in Rotterdam (Pernis)