Because you are a total control freak?
Therefore, this is a project for you
Are you ready to take the bull by the horns when it comes to your career? This is your chance to share your knowledge and experience regarding Systems & Control; bringing next level innovation to multiple organisations and projects. In the role of Systems & Control Engineer at REEF, you will set up and create a technical roadmap and the requirements of a consistent system design that meets the functional specifications of the customer's needs. Your input and insight help create (sub) system designs, based on defined concepts while considering product costs, regulations, manufacturability, serviceability, technical risk, project delivery, time and development effort.
At REEF we believe in challenging yourself and therefore offer you the opportunity to work on projects provided by our leading clients with various fields of expertise. Let us be the guide on the career path you envision, nurturing your personal development on the way. Your ambitions are our ambitions as a team we find the tools and offer the guidance to excel.
- You have the ambition to share your knowledge and continue to develop yourself as a person and professional.
- You are able to apply the knowledge acquired with experience to solve problems and suggest innovative solutions.
- You feel responsible for assisting in controls, material specification, schematic preparation and appropriate follow up.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering and a Masters in Systems & Controls.
- You have worked in a similar position for at least 2 years.
- You are fluent in the English language.
- You understand motion control and preferably with a strong focus on the electrical side.
- You have a gift for working systematically and under time pressure.
We are professionals with a passion for our profession. Curious and proud to continue to innovate our organization. Knowledge, skills, and experience are central to the REEF DNA. We show courage and take risks. We translate everything into added value for your personal and professional development. That's why you get from us:
- Training courses and workshops with colleagues to broaden your knowledge field.
- Officially recognized Dutch language courses.
- Access to your own portal with an offer of current courses and/or training courses.
- Short lines with project managers, through which we are closely involved in the further expansion of your career.
- A challenging job, where you gain experience in various ongoing projects.
- An attractive salary and fringe benefits including a paid-up pension from your first working day.
- The possibility to be permanent employment at REEF.
- Unprecedented and friendly working atmosphere through our REEF family days and events.