System Performance C++ Software Developer
(Bachelor, Master, Software Engineering, Computer Science, C++)
For our client, a high grade technical company in the Netherlands,we are looking for several Software Engineers with a great skill in C++ and want to push their knowledge to the next level. You will be part of a small a team, you will be working on providing and improving software that enables access to system data of our clients machine.
As our clients machine is an extremely complex, it is crucial that there is data available which will indicate system performance that can be monitored and measured. The team you will be part of provides the mechanisms to do this in a controlled, structured way while keeping security and performance (data load) in mind.
As a software engineer you will work in a small team where your own input is highly valued. Our client expects you to be pro-active and that you have problem solving attitude. Communication in the team is key,you will have close collaboration with your architect and peers. To come to the right solutions, you are also required to discuss requirements with our stakeholders, for this you need to be able open to work and learn from others. Next to creating new functionalities, the work consists of troubleshooting and refactoring existing software.
In this role you will have multi-faceted activities within a small team, financially backed by a larger company!
- Develop and maintain software in C++,
- Perform Software Impact Analysis for proposed changes
- Write & update required documentation (design, test, etc.)
- Implement and test accepted changes
Bachelor, Master or PhD degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years experience in a technical product development environment.
- Knowledge about software development process and tools.
- Main experience with C++
- Background in complex systems is a big plus
- Good communicative skills
- Team player
- Eager to learn
Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
- A great job with one of our prominent clients
- Good salary conditions, career opportunities and excellent benefits.
- Conversion to the client after a period of secondment when performing to client satisfaction
- Our nice extras: discount on your health insurance premium, referral bonuses, other activities (e.g. soccer tournament, Christmas reception etc.)
- Visa sponsorship and application for 30% ruling
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions? Send your CV to email@example.com or call (+31) 040-4015200 and ask for Steven Hendriks.