For an international organization in maritime I'm looking for an experienced Network Administrator who's familiair with HyperV,VPN, Microsoft Exchange, Cisco and IBM Systems.
What will you do?
- Configures, installs and maintains local and wide Area network equipment, software and telecommunications services according to specified level of quality
- Implements policies and procedures related to network hardware and software
- Prevents and solves interferences on the network infrastructure
- Establishes and maintains network infrastructure related users, user environment, directories and security
- Communicates with users to report and resolve software, hardware and operational problems
- Collects and analyzes network utilization to monitor, report and take corrective action on performance of infrastructure equipment and systems
- Keeps knowledge and procedures up-to-date on all relevant aspects and shares this within the section
- Reports regularly to the Department Head ICT on personal achievements and section matters
- Correctly administrates work and ICT documentation
- Uses and maintains corporate standards. Develops and proposes improvements
- If necessary performs activities for other ICT disciplines
- If necessary performs activities abroad; on site, offshore or with client
Are familiar with!
- Cisco switches en routers
- Sophos VPN, firewalls en spam filters
- Kasperski anti virus
- MS Exchange
- MS HyperV
- IBM Storage Systems
- IBM Server technology
- Over 3 years of relevant experience
- English good, verbally as well as in writing
- Dutch good, verbally as well as in writing
Good knowledge of Bluewater's procedures/systems
- Is a Microsoft Certified System Engineer or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of ITIL Service Support Processes
- Computer literacy for Microsoft systems and office applications
- Knowledge of local & wide area network equipment
Are you interested in this role? Apply now.
€ 3.750,00 - € 4.500,00 /maand