About the role
The Mechatronics System Engineer integrates the technical disciplines during the project and is responsible for realizing the system design, testing and debugging of the system until customer acceptance. The start is at Concept Sketch Phase approval or at least in the Specification and Planning Phase, taking over responsibilities from the System Architect.
What you will do
- Leads the development activities in the Mechatronics field. This can also take place at subcontractors.
- Translates specifications into tested and released hardware
- Technical interface to the customer in cooperation with the Project Manager
- Advises the project manager in project planning and on dependencies between disciplines
- Leads technical problem solving using state-of-the-art methods
- Responsible for CE risk analysis and evaluation
What you will need
- Master / Bachelor degree in Mechanical / Mechatronics Engineering
- 5+ years (MSc), 10+ years (BSc) experience / proven skills in high performance equipment development.
- Vast experience in machine development (V-Model)
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
- Mature, an innovative mindset, analytical skills, a solution & hands-on oriented attitude
- A team player with the ability to work independently in a cross functional international team
- Additional experiences or knowledge in one or more of the following domains are an advantage
- Experience in Semiconductor Assembly equipment or an international technical organization
- Experience in using NX (CAD) / Teamcenter (PDM), FEM modelling, MATLAB simulation
- Experience in Machine Directives / CE-certification
- System Control knowledge
- Optical and/or Lighting knowledge
About the team
Nexperia Equipment & Automation Technologies (E&A) develops, supplies and services world’s fastest pick & place equipment and testers for (discrete) semiconductors. E&A equipment and solutions play an important role in the roadmap towards cost leadership in NEXPERIA’s assembly plants in Asia. The E&A Research & Development is located in Nijmegen. The E&A Product Support, Service and Supply Chain Management are located in Hong Kong.
For further details, please reach out to: email@example.com
Talent acquisition based on Nexperia vacancies is not appreciated. Nexperia job adverts are Nexperia copyright © material and the word Nexperia® is a registered trademark.
Nexperia is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.