Software Engineer C#
(Machine building, hightech, high-tech, automotive)
It is our client’s mission to contribute to a sustainable and healthy world. At this moment, they have an exciting opportunity for a Software Engineer in their Research and Development team.
Some of your responsibilities are going to be
Do you feel a bit adventurous and would like to work for a company that contributes to a more sustainable future. In the R&D team of this company you will get to work in an Agile (Scrum / Kanban) environment.
- Participate in the full development lifecycle from proof-of-concept to production environment;
- Design, implement, test, document, extend, and maintain software;
- Improve and evaluate existing processes, systems, tools and libraries;
- Code review sessions;
- Keep up-to-date with the relevant trends in software development;
- Collaborate proactively in a multidisciplinary R&D team.
For this position we are looking for a candidate with the following knowledge / experience:
- BSc., MSc. or PhD degree in a Computer Science related education;
- C# 6.0/7.0 and the .NET framework (or .NET Core);
- Solid knowledge of object-oriented development principles;
- A test driven development mindset;
- Eagerness to learn, try, fail and explore;
- A good command of the English language (both written and spoken).
The right candidate will be provided with a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
Do you think this is the next step in your career? Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions please call +31(0)6 26 01 28 52 and ask for Anton Hooijmans.
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Performance bonus
- Referral bonus
- Auto van de zaak
- Flexibel rooster
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV