System Install Engineer(SIE) / Field Service Engineer
(MBO, Bsc, Mechatronics, Electronic, Automotive, Aerospace, Pneumatics, Mechanics)
For our high-tech client, a fast dynamic technical company delivering high value machines for the semi-conductor industry, we are looking for a System Install Engineer / Field Service Engineer. As a part of our client's Install Operations department, you are responsible for the installation at the customer site in accordance with strict quality norms. A typical install has the duration of 6 weeks. The system install engineer is in charge to manage the install to a success within the set commitment.
Install all types of lithographic systems in a continuously changing market, on time with quality exceeding customers’ expectation.
• Install equipment
• Evaluate and diagnose problems and make appropriate repairs
• Acquire sufficient knowledge of new and established products and processes
• Analytical Thinking | Provide the information to enable effective trouble shooting
• Helicopter-view | Anticipate on possible issues on the progress of the install
• Quality Control | Closing the Improvement loop regarding product quality & design
• Ambassador role | represent client at the customer’s site in a professional way
• Communicative Skills | Handle customer matters & request in a professional way
• Knowledge sharing | Be the source for actual technical knowledge of new and existing products
• Clear Reporting | Written technical reports on a daily base to various stakeholders in the organization
• Awareness of usage of high cost tools, materials and equipment
• Work with co-workers (subcontractors, agents), customer & local field support
Bachelor in an engineering field or equivalent experience (Mechatronics, Electronic, Automotive, Aerospace). Preferred additional knowledge: pneumatics, mechanics
• 0-10 years experience
• Must be able to speak / read / write English language and preferable Dutch
• Preferable work experience
• Analytical thinking
• Processing large amounts of information
• Service orientated
• Good communicator
• Team worker
• Operating independently
• Cultural awareness
• Willing to travel to customers worldwide. (65%-70%).
• When in Eindhoven area during the Test-phase the SIE is expected to work in day-shift only (40 hours).
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to email@example.com or call 040-4015200 and ask for Elroy