Do you want to work for a Dutch high-tech company who is the main supplier of machines for the semiconductor industry, in particular steppers and scanners, which are used in making chips? Customers are mostly chip manufacturers.
Take a look at the following job offer and contact us today!
What is your mission?
To Install leading edge lithographic systems, at the customer site, within specifications, on time, with quality exceeding the customers’ expectations.
Your Job DescriptionEquipment qualification of the source vessel at the customer site :
- Perform source integration tests (calibrations and system qualification), resulting in stable EUV Plasma/Light;
- Work together with the NXE scanner install team to align the EUV Plasma/Light from the source into the scanner;
- Transfer a fully tested and qualified source to the NXE scanner install team (Note : Work in accordance with the installation sequence and installation procedures);
- Perform administrative and coordination duties incl. reporting and technical escalations;
- Contribute to the improvement loop of the EUV platform and processes;
- Represent the organisation at the customer site in a professional way incl. cultural awareness;
- Qualification can take up to 6 weeks to complete;
- Expected to travel 60 - 75% of the time to customers worldwide;
- Expected to work inside the clean room, working with mechanical and electrical equipment
- Experienced MBO (+5yr) or HBO starter (Mechatronics/Electronics/Physics preferred)
- High level of technical understanding and commitment to self learning;
- Being open minded, team player and be able to use your own initiative (self-sufficient);
- Troubleshooting and solving system failures (Note : Utilizing your own system knowledge and engineering techniques including contacting support engineering when required);
- Drives to achieve high quality of work;
- Acknowledges the need to work safe at all times;
- Must speak/read/write English;
- Ability to work in flexible shift patterns in Veldhoven and at the customer site;
- Commitment to remain within the install department for at least 3 years.
- When not working abroad, the engineer is expected to assist Factory operations with the assembly, integration, qualification and prepack (= de-assembly + preparing for shipment) of the source vessel
- Able to work independent as well as in a team;
- Good communication skills with focus on reporting, understanding, influencing and supporting;
- An interest in other technical processes
Will you strengthen the Trinamics team by using your technical expertise at one of our clients? After a period of secondment and in the event of proper functioning, you will be permanently employed by them. At Trinamics you can expect a suitable salary, future perspective and excellent secondary employment conditions. There are also nice extras, such as a discount on health insurance and application premiums
Do you recognize yourself in the vacancy above or do you have additional questions? Send an e-mail with your CV + motivation letter to email@example.com and / or call 076 548 73 73 and ask for Rafael van der Velden
- Auto van de zaak
- Performance bonus
- Flexibel rooster
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Referral bonus
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan