Company & department description
SWIFT provides the platform, messaging, standards, and products & services to over 11.000 customers in more than 200 countries and territories.
Our employees are the foundation of this success.
SWIFT has a unique corporate mindset, where diversity, personal development and networking are actively encouraged. And we think you'll like our office culture, built around the way we work to achieve a healthier work/life balance.
If you want to be part of our dynamic, multi-cultural institution with over 2400 employees of 75 nationalities, in 26 offices worldwide, then explore the vast opportunities, rewards and internationally competitive packages that we are offering you here at SWIFT.
Do you have experience with monitoring and a good knowledge of Unix and Linux? Are you looking for a role where you will be responsible for real-time monitoring in a global environment with critical applications? Then apply now!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Monitor, identify and mitigate the problems on supporting applications and systems
- Interact with network services, systems engineering and / or applications development, testing team or other internal parties, in order to restore availability of services and / or identify problems
- Identify, propose and implement system modifications in order to deploy new features and / or to reduce user problems on systems, databases and / or applications
- Participate in the day-to-day systems administration
- Participate in the review of problem situations, process improvements and identification of opportunitiesMaintain current procedure, process, training materials and other documentation to ensure information and content is up-to-dateAcquire technical and product knowledge to resolve problems
- Bachelor or Master degree in IT / Engineering or equivalent
- Experience with Unix and Linux
- Working knowledge of Oracle DB and SQL
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written English
- Good problem solving skills, process-orientated and ability to work under pressure
What we offer
In return, you will be part of a dynamic and multinational company that promotes talent, growth and career opportunities. SWIFT has a friendly and professional work environment with benefits such as premium free health insurance, premium free end wage pension and sport allowance. There is a free in-house fitness center. There will be a competitive salary on offer.