Job Title:Swedish Speaking Technical Support Associate
Job DescriptionThe Customer Support Associate I position interfaces with customers via inbound calls, outbound calls, or through the Internet depending upon client requirements. This position provides customer service support and resolution of routine problems regarding client's product or services.
Customer Support Associate
Join our inbound Customer Support team and you will be supporting one of the world’s most recognizable computer software brands.
You will be speaking with their Swedish customers, whether that’s via the phone, email or online chat, and helping to resolve any technical issues they may have. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys speaking to customers; is technically minded with a head for solving problems and a desire to learn new skills.
Delivering a first-class customer experience is our top priority, so we will give you all the tools, knowledge and technical expertise you need to quickly diagnose and resolve issues, leaving the customer feeling pleased they made the call.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
What’s on offer…
- A relocation package of 1250 euro to help you move to Amsterdam
- Attendance bonus program
- 25 days holiday
- Fantastic discounts with various high street brands
- A comprehensive training programme, to teach you everything you need to know, plus weekly coaching sessions to help you hone your skills
- A range of learning and leadership development programmes, and global career pathways to take you where you want to go
- Flexible benefits, including medical and dental cover
- On-site restaurant
A few things you’ll need…
- Fluent in both Swedish and English, with strong written and oral communication skills
- A background in a customer facing role (6-12 months would be great)
- You’ll have a natural enthusiasm for customer service and confidence when speaking to customers, and strong listening skills
- You’ll be great at problem solving, leaving the customer happy each and every time
- You’re able to manage your time wisely to meet call handle time, and target metrics
- Some experience of using Microsoft Office and gaming consoles, and the ability to find your way around the web
More about us…
As one of the largest global players in the contact centre industry, with over 120,000 employees worldwide, we’re passionate about delivering great customer experiences in 58 languages and from more than 150 locations around the globe.
Location:Nederland - Amsterdam
Time Type:Full time