Job Title:Swedish Level 1 Network Support in Cork
Job DescriptionThe Technical Support Associate II responds to basic to complex inquiries of a technical nature including hardware/software, or other designated client products. This position assists external/internal users of the client's technical products or services by answering questions and solving problems involved in their use.
Concentrix on behalf of NETGEAR are looking for IT Enthusiasts to join their teamin Cork.
Position: Level 1 Support Expert
Location: Cork, Ireland
Reports to: Team Leader
Language(s): Swedish & English
Training: 3-4 weeks
Working Hours: Monday-Friday, 08:00-16:30, 09:00 – 17:30 or 09:45-18:15
Concentrix provides a dynamic and challenging work environment supporting the entire NETGEAR home product line via multiple communication methods all in a professional and timely manner. Hands on training is provided using e-learning tools as well as a live lab environment at the commencement of employment.
• A friendly and relaxed open plan working environment.
• Opportunity to advance.
• Competitive salary and benefits.
• Relocation allowance to move to Ireland
Duties & Responsibilities
• Handling customer calls, chats and emails utilising independent thinking and troubleshooting to find a solution for the customer.
• Taking ownership to resolve the customer issue and if not resolved escalate to the next tier of support.
• Displaying a high level of customer service during support to achieve high customer satisfaction scores.
• Adhere to escalation procedure in case of any escalations
• Manage a queue of varied customer tickets bringing each to a mutually satisfactory resolution, which can also include utilizing other departments or tiers of support.
• Must be flexible, adaptive, and able to follow and contribute to potential directional changes in a dynamic business and support structure.
• Achieve high customer satisfaction, phone, productivity and other individual and team targets in NETGEAR’s recognised top support environment.
• Flexibility and ambition to assist on business product cases should the opportunity arise to gain further knowledge and experience.
Skills & Qualifications
• Fluent Swedish and English, both Oral and Written.
• A good mix of both IT knowledge and customer service skills are essential.
• Any IT certification or equivalent qualification is desirable, relevant technical experience will also be taken into consideration.
• Experience of supporting customers in a contact centre environment is desirable.
• Familiarity with Routers, TCP/IP, Firewalls, LAN and other network technologies would be a distinct advantage.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Proven time management skills and ability to work under time pressures.
• Fantastic team spirit and mentality with a focus on customer satisfaction.
Location:Ireland, Dublin -Santry
Language Requirements:Swedish (Required)
Time Type:Full time