Would you like to join a company who is active in the high-tech automotive industry and work on high-end software? For our client I am looking for a Support Engineer Applications. Got your attention? Read on!
PreScan is a mature and wide-spread simulation platform for virtual development and validation of active safety and Highly Automated Driving systems. PreScan offers high-fidelity physics based simulation models of all sensors relevant for automated driving (such as camera, radar, lidar, infrared, ultrasone and DSRC). As a result of our success we are looking for an Application Support Engineer. We are looking for a motivated candidate who can support our customers in the usage of our software products and represent the customer product usage. With our strong customer orientation this position is of key importance for our future strategy.
Just a day during your workweek:
- You will answer support questions, either directly to the customer or through the first-line support engineers in our local offices.
- You will identify, analyze, and document all defects (software bugs) and operational characteristics that are inconsistent with desired functionality and specifications.
- You will evaluate & respond to product and application defects reported by customers.
- You will document and validate resolution of identified defects.
- You will perform PreScan training in-house or off-site.
- You will understand and communicate the market needs and requests (acting as an interface between the customer and Product Manager/ Engineers / Software Developers/ Sales Manager).
- You will promote the company tool chain.
- You will escalate risks to management with mitigation activities, where possible.
- You have completed a relevant Bachelor or Master Degree, preferably a mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, aerospace engineering, electrical engineering degree or something which is equivalent
The perfect candidate has the following skills and experience:
- You have knowledge and experience in active as well as passive safety are a plus.
- You have knowledge and working experience with issue management is a plus.
- You have knowledge and experience in system engineering is a plus.
- You have working experience in the automotive market is a plus.
- You have knowledge and experience in C++ is a plus.
- You have an adequate level of verbal and written English. Others languages are a plus.
- You are analytical
- You like to pick up new challenges and willing to learn
- You are having a helicopter view as well as in-depth knowledge
- You are a team player
- You are being able to handle ad-hoc requests
- You are inventive regarding complex problems
- You are available to travel for training and customer visits
- You are open and willing to work in a multicultural environment
C++, Matlab, Simulink, Hightech, the Netherlands, safety, support
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions? Send your CV to email@example.com or call 040-4015200 and ask for Mark Simons.
Relocation support (where applicable):
Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Referral bonus
- Flexibel rooster
- Performance bonus
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Auto van de zaak