With SentinelOne, organizations can detect malicious behavior across multiple vectors, rapidly eliminate threats with fully-automated integrated response and to adapt their defenses against the most advanced cyberattacks.
What are we looking for?
Support Engineer, reporting to the EMEA Support manager, to join the growing SentinelOne Support organization. This person will be the key interface between our customers, field engineers, development and handle customer cases on a variety of platforms including Windows, Mac, and Linux.
What will you do?
Provide grade A support for our growing Enterprise customers base in the EMEA / APAC region. Lead burning escalations from end to end while owning all of the technical and managerial aspects of the issue. Investigate thoroughly diving deep into the source code, together with our All-star R&D team to provide a detailed root cause analysis to our customers. Work closely with Product management acting as the customers' advocate.
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- Bachelor degree in a technical field preferred
- Minimum three years experience in customer support or a customer-facing technical role
- Proficient in Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Network/Endpoint Security background
- Excellent customer-oriented individual, strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Other languages are a plus.
- Independent, responsible result driven team player.
You will be joining a technologically cutting-edge project and will be able to influence the architecture, design and of our core platform. You will meet extraordinary challenges and work with the very BEST in the industry. You will get to work on real-world problems with risks of millions of dollars (protecting against Ransomware and other threats) and make an impact by preventing our customers from appearing in the global news after being attacked.