As Supply Planning Manager you are responsible for the Global Supply Planning in an omnichannel environment.
This company is a fast growing international retail organization.
- Supply Planning; ensure global availability of all the products
- Coaching and managing a team of planners
- Inventory management
- Order management
- Stakeholder Management; collaborate with different suppliers on a daily basis
- A minimum Master degree (preferably in Supply Chain Management or Business Studies)
- Planning, Procurement and Inventory experience in Retail of FMCG environment
- Fluent in both English and Dutch (written and verbally)
- You have strong leadership skills
- Being part of a fast growing retail company with enthousiastic and inspiring colleagues
- Great (secondary) benefits
€ 75.000,00 - € 90.000,00 /jaar