The role is a great opportunity for talented and ambitious candidates to enrich their skills and knowledge of this company's Global Supply operations for the Hygiene BU covering all aspect of Supply Chain operations (Procurement, Factory operations & logistics).
This company manufactures and owns a variety of cleaning products and brands that we use to keep our homes clean and healthy.
- Assist in driving the E2E Supply Performance for Hygiene BU performing insightful analytics, providing guidance to the Areas / factory and executing projects (benchmarking, trend analysis etc.)
- Independently handling of monthly Supply reporting activities, understanding the performance drivers working with the Area Supply controllers, getting commentaries on key highlights & movements at the same driving discussions around action plans to improve KPI's & Productivity, providing challenges as necessary.
- Responsible for tracking & reporting Supply Productivity for the Hygiene BU
- Play an integral part in the planning & forecasting activities for BU Supply Finance also managing the reporting calendar. Assist in defining the planning, forecasting and reporting Performance decks for E2E supply finance. Produce insightful graphical summary analysis to support Global Supply FD and Management level reporting to clearly and concisely explain the key drivers of the results and key projects.
- FX champion for the Supply BU - providing clarity on FX impacts for Direct & Indirect FX exposures working with Treasury and the Areas.
- Power BI user leveraging technology to simplify performance reporting.
- 2+ years Finance experience.
- Candidate should have a high ambition to add value to business operations through embedding robust analysis and delivering transparency in the financial results whilst multitasking on a complex and fast-moving environment.
- Curious mindset
- Ability to cope with ambiguity, pressure, report to tight deadlines and deal effectively with issues as they arise.
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal / communication skills are essential.
- Expertise in financial systems.
- Highly motivated and culturally aware team player.
- Strong team player who is not afraid of challenging the status quo
The role is based in Amsterdam which is HH BU headquarters and reports into a senior Supply Performance controller but requiring close interaction with Global Supply FD, BU CFO, Global Supply Directors and Area Controllers thus providing exposure to both commercial and supply organization. This is a high visibility role with enormous amount of learning potential providing excellent opportunity for future career development.