Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager the Supply and Demand planner will lead local planning process, having responsibility for both raw material call offs and securing timely readiness of finished products. This person will have a critical role on the site as it will act as an interface between sales and operations translating requirements to operational demands.
Our client is a world leader in several sectors of the specialty chemicals market for a wide variety of industries and applications. their products are added to a wide range of products used every day at home, work or leisure.
The Business Area Animal Nutrition, is currently undergoing a major investment and now has an exciting opportunity for a Supply and Demand planner to join the production site of our customer. This position has emerged at a really exciting time and presents the successful candidate with an opportunity to play a key role in our ambitious plans for further growth within the Animal Nutrition industry.
The production location of our customer is located in the southern part of country and specializes in the production of feed additives based on organic acids.
- Support Supply Chain Manager to develop and implement medium term business goals
- Achieve performance measures for planning and inventory.
- Planning of assigned products and stocks levels of both Raw materials and finished products.
- Manage replenishment orders coming from other production locations.
- Maintain lead times, MOQ, MPQ, Safety stocks and reorder points for the assigned products
- Call of raw materials, tolling and packaging.
- Arrange toll production campaigns.
- Lead planning meetings with production and maintenance.
- Participate in S&OP meetings and translate it into a daily operating plan.
- Provide and propagate improvements for the planning and inventory process.
- Monitoring of slow moving stock and proposing actions to optimize.
- Responsible for the interface between operations and Supply Chain at a local level.
- Contribute in the decision making process for allocation, capacity, purchasing, inventory and production.
- Participate and maintain up-to-date master data to perform the planning work.
- Align needs and complaints regarding raw materials, packaging or tolling with the local purchasing manager.
- Bachelor degree with a couple of years relevant work experience.
- Language proficiency Dutch and English other foreign languages are considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of ERP systems (SAP / Navision) and planning systems
- General computer knowledge incl. Microsoft office
- Plan to produce processes
- Growth possibilities within the company
- Competitive Salary
- A very modern and flexible employer