In this new role you will contribute to optimize the supply of our materials
International family owned company
You are responsible for the daily monitoring of the customer orders (sales agreements) for our products. You are responsible for delivering an unbiased view on the expected outlook of our ability to fulfill demand based on supply of our production sites. You will drive structural improvements related to optimizing match between demand & supply.
- You address gaps between supply & demand with relevant stakeholders and implement mitigation plans by providing and presenting supply & demand reports;
- You assess the impact of gaps on department P&L and report these;
- You analyse achieved performance and provide recommendations to improve performance and supply reliability;
- You manage and analyze the total inventory levels and share information with relevant stakeholders on a regular basis;
- You prepare and participate in production forecast & planning meetings with different stakeholders.
Full job description can be send on request
- A Master / bachelor's degree relevant to this position
- More than 5 years of relevant working experience with Supply & Demand planning and forecasting techniques;
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of budgeting and economical influences.
- Experience in FMCG sector is an advantage;
- Excellent communication skills, self-supportive and service oriented.
Alongside a competitive compensation and benefits package you will also be part of an energized & motivated team.