Supply Chain Project Lead - Medical Technology Organization
At this moment every 2 seconds, somewhere in the world, a patient is treated with device or therapy from this organization. The company in the Netherlands exists out of 1200 enthusiastic professionals. The European Operating Center located in Heerlen houses a team of about 500 professionals in Supply Chain, Warehousing & Logistics, Customer Service, Transport and Master Data Governance. From our main Distribution Centers outside US located in Heerlen, and 2 other locations, we serve 120+ countries in Europe, Central & Eastern Europe and Middle East & Africa. Next to that the DC in Heerlen act as a first tier Hub in our worldwide Supply network and as such we also serve other international DC's of the organization with products that are manufactured in Europe.
A team of 120 Supply Chain professionals is accountable for Supply Chain Management for the entire product portfolio containing over 80,000 active products, generating over 4 b$ of revenue via multi-channel sales concepts (B2C, B2B) and multiple inventory strategies (Direct Sales, Hospital Consignment stock, Local DC's/forward stocking points).
Each Supply Chain Project lead is contributing to the Company's Mission by representing our SC planning department during:
- Go direct initiatives
- Other SC related initiatives.
As Supply Chain project lead you understand the Supply Chain end to end processes, and are able to represent our team within a X functional project team.
You assess the business requirements from the project and can transfer these requirements into a system and process design for SC planning.
You will drive efficiency and standardization for our team. You will work in close cooperation with different stakeholders (Supply & Demand planning, Inventory Management, Customer Care, IT, Project Excellence).
* Bachelors or Master's degree in logistics or supply chain
* 5 to 7 years of experience in Supply Chain Management (BA) in an international environment
* 3 to 5 years of experience in Supply Chain Management (Master) in an international environment
* Computer literacy (MS-Office, Excel and preferably SAP / ERP)
* Excellent command of the English language
* Understanding of End to End supply chain processes
* Team player
* Self supporting / Independent
* Spirit of Continuous improvement
* Passion to win and celebrate with others
To be successful in this role, you are a problem solver with strong analytical skills and a pro-active, hands-on mentality. You have a distinct drive for results and a clear focus on customer satisfaction. You are able to build lasting relationships with colleagues in other departments and disciplines. You appreciate contributing in a dynamic work environment.
- Competitive salary package
- Working for on of the world's largest medical technology, services and solutions company
- Working in a international environment with a lot of different nationalities
- Great career opportunities