Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s agricultural supply chain business, where we seamlessly connect farming customers with food, feed and industry.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Supply Chain Planning Cluster Lead will direct master planning, material requirements planning and production planning for our team assigned to a group of production locations. We seek a professional to provide guidance by setting goals and objectives that ensure overall integration of manufacturing and planning policies, processes and programs. In this role, you will oversee all master production (up to 3 mth planning horizon), production scheduling and material requirements planning for a large team across a large network with high planning complexity.
• Define and publish master production planning, production scheduling and material requirements planning metrics targets.
• Collaborate with supply and inventory manager to ensure appropriate information flow between integrated business planning and tactical execution activities.
• Provide support and advice to ensure appropriate master schedule, material requirements plan and production scheduling activities are performed to meet customer demand.
• Support team through issue resolution process when supply does not meet demand.
• You will develop plans and deliver results in a fast-changing business and/or regulatory environment while leading and developing a team of experienced professionals, exhibiting authority for talent management decisions
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Minimum of six years of related work experience
• Fluent in English
• Master's degree
• Three years of supervisory experience
• Ten years of experience with at least five in material requirements planning, master production planning or production scheduling
• Other language a plus (Dutch, Spanish, French, German)
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill