As a Supply planner you are aware of how the internal and external environment is affecting the products you are planning. On a daily basis you will be dealing with demand changes and uncertainties, to ensure delivery of sales, whilst controlling inventory levels.
They are a business that helps humanity face its toughest challenge: how to feed a rising population, sustainably. The world class science and innovative crop solutions transform how crops are grown to enable millions of growers to make better use of available resources.
- You will coordinate the supply plan execution over the next 0-4 months to satisfy customer orders on requested delivery date as agreed per approved regional sales plan.
- You deliver an on-going up-to-date valid plan and ensures accurate and timely execution of mid- and short-term planning activities
- Balancing supply and demand from untreated seeds to enhanced seeds
- You are aware of how the internal and external environment is affecting the products you are planning.
- On a daily basis you will be dealing with demand changes and uncertainties, to ensure delivery of sales, whilst controlling inventory levels.
- You will take ownership of problems and try to solve them as good as possible.
- You'll be in charge of monthly controlling the demand consumption and supply performance.
- The planner also identifies and resolves imbalances in demand and supply.
- Planners act as primary contact for enquiries for assigned crops and will develop, maintain and execute the seed enhancement plan.
Profiel van kandidaat
- HBO degree in Logistics or MBO4 degree backed up with several years of experience in an international supply chain environment.
- You have experiencewith Planning Cycles, SalesCycles, Production and Processes
- Excellent communications skills in Dutch and English.
- A high knowledge of Excel, and preferably experience with SAP.
- The ideal candidate has high analytical and problem solving skills and is customer focused.
- Good salary
- They start with a year contract
- Travel expenses
€ 33.000,00 - € 50.000,00 /jaar