As a Supply Chain Planner you are responsible for managing the inventory results.
An international organization with a lot of career opportunities.
Facilitate communication with supply sites and business leader ;
Ensure on time delivery;
Keeping stock levels in line with guidelines;
- Support logistics;
Contact person for local sales Companies within the EMEA division;
Collaborate with all (global) stakeholders;
Approve and evaluate invoices invoices;
- Develop, modify and improve processes and technologies;
- Experience with ERP systems (Oracle);
- Minimal 5 years of experience as a Demand & Supply planner;
- S&OP or IBP processes experience;
- Experience in an international organization;
- Good negotiation skills;
- Multidisciplinary experience is required (Supply Chain Planning, Inventory Management, Forecasting, Demand planning, Procurement, Order Management)
An attractive salary package including secondary benefits.