As Supply Planner (English / Retail) you will be responsible for optimal inventory levels and availability for shop and DC orders. In doing so, you will be in close contact with different stakeholders and DC's.
My client ia an international client in the Retail sector. The rapid growth makes them a successful organization, continuously expanding in scale. The responsibilities of the Supply Planner (English / Retail) will increase accordingly. Not only does this organization keeps growing, but you will also have numerous possibilities to grow and develop yourself within the company.
- Responsible for the category supply plan
- Ensures optimal stock availability for all DC's
- Monitor and report daily stock KPI's
- Applying stock parameters for products within own product group
- Draft delivery plans (from suppliers), taking into account forecasts, (future) marketing initiatives, sales patterns, etc.
- Drafts and communicates purchase orders and forecasts per supplier on product level
- Maintains overview of planned promotions and available stock
- Provides solutions for urgent supply problems by coordinating with all stakeholders
- Collaborates with suppliers and internal departments to improve the ordering process
- Initiates, drafts and executes suggested improvements
- Logs delivery times, stock replenishment KPI's
- Maintains relationships with stakeholders
Profiel van kandidaat
To become the Supply Planner (English / Retail) that my client is looking for it is required to have/be:
- Bachelor or Master working- and thinking level
- at least 1 year of experience in a similar position
- Command of the English language
- Knowledge of Excel
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Efficient and effective way of working (under pressure)
A yearly salary between € 40.000,- and € 56.000,- dependent on knowledge and experience
40,000 - 56,000 /jaar