Are you a good leader with a clear vision? Are you costumer focused and result orientated? Do you have analytical capacity and are you capable of carrying out persuasion and influence? Than we have a great opportunity for you as new supply chain manager with one of our clients.
The company is an international production company, which focusses on the production of products that are mainly in the hygienic and sanitary field, as well as products related to baby care. Quality and safety are of paramount importance. In addition, the client is focused on cooperation and the continuous improvement of processes throughout the organization.
- Accountable for the performance and results of the supply chain teams and responsible for departmental budgets.
- Takes ownership for the complete supply chain including monthly rolling forecast.
- Evaluates, recommends and implements inventory management and forecasting solutions.
- Develops and maintains relationships with customers in order to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
- Takes responsibility for managing customer requirements and achieving total customer satisfaction.
- Accountable for the day-to-day stock control and the reliability of stock levels on the database.
- And more!
- Bachelor's degree (Supply Chain Management);
- Green Belt;
- 6 to 10 years of professional experience (within Supply Chain);
- Knowledge of Six sigma, Lean Manufacturing;
- Fluent knowledge of Dutch and English.
- A lot of variety and challenge;
- Short lines of communication and an informal corporate culture;
- Room for personal initiative;
- Competitive employment terms.