Your primary focus will be to fully manage service parts processes across the International business units and to support the international supply chain director when needed with Demand Planning, Inventory & Logistics management of Service Parts.
You must reside in The Netherlands to be considered for the role.
Our client is a global market leader in the sports and recreations industry.
- To assist in the management and motivation of the Logistics team (5 FTE) across as necessary
- To assist in the development of the necessary stock policies that support the business requirements
- To support in the management of the spares inventory levels
- As needed manage the procurement of spares consistent with internal and external (customer) demands
- Ensure accurate processing and proactive monitoring of purchase orders to ensure products are delivered on time, investigating and communicating late delivery information to relevant teams.
- Working with our third-party warehouse providers, monitor performance to ensure services remain within expectations
- Review benchmark efficiencies between warehouse locations
- Manage, standardise, control and improve operating procedures across all warehouse locations
- Manage Interfaces, transactions and inventory to ensure high levels of accuracy
- Ensure a high degree of accuracy in the pick, pack and ship process in each business
- Monitor, control and optimise all warehouse and inbound related costs
- Manage all Intercompany logistics, including Business Unit to Business Unit and Factory to Business Unit
- Manage the physical reverse logistics process to ensure speed of response minimising the warehouse requirements
- Support the management and control of the physical stock counts and reconciliations in each Business Unit, minimise slow and/or non-moving stock
- Educated to Degree level, professional qualifications preferred (minimum HBO)
- Experience in Warehouse, Inventory, Planning & Forecasting and Customs & Logistics management
- High level of analytical and numerical ability
- Excellent practical knowledge and competence in the use of Excel and similar data management reporting tools
- Experience of managing and motivating a team
- WMS Knowledge and capability and understanding of system interfaces
- Highly customer focused with a track record of facilitating the implementation of high levels of customer service
- All round proven business acumen articulates and experienced in operating within fast moving environments
- Commercially astute, with a pragmatic operational 'hands on' approach
- Ability to project manage and implement new systems, processes and procedures to facilitate continuous supply chain improvement
- Committed, enthusiastic and proactive - an effective influencer with a track record in delivering results
Our client offers a challenging position in an international environment, competitive compensation and a great work environment!