|Hours a week||40|
Supply Chain Business Analyst
Are you keen on working with (Big) Data, providing our Supply Chain teams with valuable insights and reports. Are you strong on analytic level and love to explore and challenge current ways of working to constantly improve our operations? Then you found what you are looking for!
As a Business Analyst you are responsible for maintaining and enhancing management information, among others for the departments Finance and Logistics. You gather and combine data from different data sources which result in effective, user friendly reports. Based on your research and deep dives, you advice on KPI settings and targets. You will be proactively analyzing data and reporting/presenting insights that are digestible and actionable for the stakeholders. You will ensure that the quality of the data remains up to date and you will be part of the team which is the go-to team for all questions regarding data and reporting on Supply Chain.
What you will do
- Lead the creation and monitoring of all reports and dashboards;
- Conduct (big) data analyses using our in-house data warehouse, SAP Business Warehouse, and possibly other (cloud based) tools;
- Automate and optimize operational processes through data analysis;
- Gather and combine data from our various data sources to deliver useful, actionable insights;
- Forecast and model scenario’s to optimize the Supply Chain and advice management about improvement opportunities;
- Evaluate and advise KPI’s.
- University (working/thinking) level in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Economics, Econometrics or Finance;
- Knowledge about supply chain concepts (purchasing, in / outbound logistics, warehousing);
- Knowledge about planning and forecasting based on logistics models;
- Experience with analyzing and drawing conclusions from (large) datasets;
- Analytical skills, structured working, accuracy and critical thinking;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced international environment;
- The ability to multitask, prioritize and take on several projects at once;
- Eagerness and ability to understand a complex subject matter quickly and independently;
- Exhibits a high standard of ethics, integrity and confidentiality;
- Experience with Excel and data analysis tools (Qlikview/SQL is advantageous);
- Experience with SAP is advantageous.
vidaXL as employer
So, are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn? Are you looking to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common… ambition, fun and excellent skills.
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter Bas Nissen / email@example.com / + 31 (0) 6 57 71 26 14 for more information. We care about your privacy! For more information: http://corporate.vidaxl.com/privacy/Haba Trading B.V., Mary Kingsleystraat 1, 5928 SK te Venlo corporate.vidaxl.com