Working for an international fast growing company with a mission.
International manufacturing organization with the ambition to change lives.
The job is located in the Maastricht - Heerlen area (south region in the Netherlands, close to the German & Belgium border).
In this role you will support the network growth and internal customer satisfaction of our local DC's in EMEA. As a Supply Chain Analyst - Network Planning you will be responsible for one or more local DC's or Forward Stocking Locations (FSL's).
With the Network Planning team you will provide advanced support in the coordination of product availability in the local DC's and/or FSL's in line with the business Supply Chain strategies and processes. You are able to drive inventory optimization via stock target setting and excess stock identification.
You provide hands-on support and coordination to the Supply Chain Planners in the local DC's and/or FSL's, take process ownership and drive standardization via continuous improvements. You assess the internal customer requirements and needs and can make the translation towards system and process design for network and inventory optimization. Also Master Data Management and PLC coordination for the local DC's/FSL's is managed by you.
You work in close cooperation with different stakeholders (Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Regional/Local Supply Chain Planning, Customer Care, Regional/Country business).
To be successful in this role, you are a problem solver with analytical skills and a pro-active, hands-on mentality. You have a distinct drive for results and a clear focus on customer satisfaction. You are able to build lasting relationships with colleagues in other departments and disciplines. You appreciate contributing to a dynamic work environment and not afraid to take the lead. Managing several tasks and projects at once poses no problem for you, as is working under pressure.
- Bachelors or Master's degree in logistics/supply chain or relevant working experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Supply Chain Management in an international environment
- Computer literacy (MS Office, Excel and preferably SAP/ERP)
- Excellent command of English language
- Understanding of End-to-End Supply Chain Processes including KPI's
- Spirit of Continuous Improvement & Passion to win
Competitive salary and benefits package which includes:
- 31 holidays;
- Flexible working environment;
- Pension scheme and group discount on healthcare insurances
- Private Lease possibilities