StockX is a new type of marketplace to buy and sell hard-to-get, must-have items such as sneakers, fashion, watches and handbags with absolute confidence as each item is fully authenticated. Having taken the US by storm since its founding in 2016, StockX is expanding its European presence with the establishment of a substantial operation in Eindhoven.
We are looking for a Supply Chain Analyst who enjoys creating solutions to complex problems, who will be responsible for using analytical and quantitative methods to understand, predict, implement, manage and enhance supply chain processes. The Supply Chain Analyst will also be responsible for assembling data, making supply chain decisions, analysing performance, identifying problems, and developing solutions which support supply chain planning and operations.If you are excited about tackling demand, inventory and transportation issues and are energised leveraging your creativity to solve real world analytical problems for a new business with explosive growth, StockX may be the place for you.
What you can expect as a Supply Chain Analyst:
- Gather and interpret relevant data at the warehouse location, including inventory levels, demand patterns, warehouse capacity, costs and productivity
- Review inventory levels of packaging materials and works with suppliers to bring in replenishment supplies in a near JIT cadence
- Coordinate delivery schedules and other supply chain activities based on processing throughput of the site
- Monitor quality and service compliance of carriers and other logistics service providers
- Investigate problems, finds root causes, develops and implements solutions
- Lead weekly meetings with key suppliers to review actual performance, estimate future demand and resolve operational issues
- Identify local supply sources for materials and negotiates service agreements
- Develop periodic performance reports and distributes them to stakeholders
- Provide analytical support for projects including: System implementations, site storage solutions, market expansions, geographical expansions, new business opportunities, packaging materials sourcing proposals and cost reduction initiatives.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics Management, Business, Engineering, or related field preferred.
- Demonstrated analytical, organisational, problem solving and creative thinking skills.
- Strong interpersonal, written, verbal communication and presentation skills, with the ability to interface effectively with individuals at various levels.
- Customer Focus.
- Strong negotiation and relationship building skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritise workload in a fast paced, frequently changing environment
- Ability to multitask and work independently with attention to detail and follow through
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel and/or Google Docs
- Passion for our business model and product categories a plus
- Position based in Eindhoven