Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions.
Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Your mission is to ensure that the parts and modules that our design teams need – parts with extreme specifications and extremely small tolerances – will be ready and available the moment we start manufacturing.
You will be involved at the very start of the design and development process – because we need to know months in advance that the parts performance we seek is not only possible but virtually 100% guaranteed. You will achieve this certainty not only by insisting on the highest of engineering standards from world-leading suppliers but also by understanding the technical limitations, and where necessary you will drive co-design initiatives and encourage engineers on both sides to seek alternative solutions. It’s a challenging position, but if you enjoy creative problem-solving and motivating others to do the same, then it’s also a highly rewarding job with plenty of pinnacles of satisfaction.
You will be part of ASML’s Development & Engineering sector, which is responsible for driving Industrialization into the early design of our products until the product is proven fully qualified for volume production with excellent quality by the supplier. Your main duties will include:
- Contributing to the design phase during NPI (New Product Introduction) process, give feedback on supply-chain related design choices, and assure early supplier involvement.
- Ensuring operational excellence at suppliers leading to proven readiness for volume release using structured processes and methods including statistical analysis tools (SPC)
- Ensuring that suppliers adopt and use the state-of-the-art technology to maximize the performance of our machines
- Take responsibility for all supplier-related documentation during the development process
- Identifying and solving structural problems in depth
- Handshaking with your volume- supply chain engineer (SCM) at start of volume production.
- For this job you must live already in the Neterlands of close to the border.
Bachelor or Masters mechanics or mechatronics.
Five years in high tech environment, preferably with experience in Supply Chain Engineering closely linked to precision-mechanical design
Trained and experienced with quality systems - preferably Six Sigma Green or Black Belt.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
- Professionele ontwikkeling
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Betaalde vakantie