For our client, a company in pharmaceuticals, we are looking for a Supervisor Quality Control based in Leiden.
- Implements methods and procedures for inspection, testing and evaluation.
- Mentors, trains and supervises the quality control staff.
- Evaluates performance and provides opportunities for growth.
- Communicates department objectives and metrics. Implements changes in production methods, tooling and equipment, space allocations, workforce utilization, production schedules, lines and other factors required to maintain or improve compliance with quality standards of existing products and to establish initial and continuing compliance with Supervises the timely evaluation of complaints and returned product.
- Initiates audits to verify that prompt and appropriate actions and associated corrections are taken.
- Communicates metrics and systems used to measure and guide improvements to product and system quality and customer satisfaction to quality control staff.
- Provides input to quality control reports, requirements and other information in response to requests for proposals, quotes and other business opportunities.
- Provides input to budget planning process.
- Utilizes cost control initiatives to reduce expenses.
- University/Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- 6-8 Years Work Experience
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services of one year (32-40 hours per week)
- Start date: September 1st
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel werkgever. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official employer. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.