Internal vacancy – (Roermond) Operations Supervisor Healthcare
As Operations Supervisor within the Healthcare facility you are responsible for the account on all aspects: Safety in our operations is the first priority, assuring compliant and approved processes are followed, KPI performance, customer satisfaction and relations, productivity of your employees, key performance indicators (KPI’s) and quality/compliance. It goes without saying that employee satisfaction and development is also a big responsibility for you.
What do you do on an average day?
In your account you continuously look at the processes and how to improve them. Implementing of new processes is also part of your responsibility. You understand how processes and process improvements impact the P&L;
- You spent time on the shop floor supporting the team to ensure the daily workload is processed in a timely manner and according to Healthcare standards;
- You review operations performance during the day, with your team, to ensure you have sufficient people to do the job, and KPIs are met;
- You always have an eye on the safety of your employees, and will support the team leading by example, and providing immediate feedback if you see room for improvement;
- You are in contact with the customer to review main Operational topics and performance.
What do we expect of you?
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in logistics
- Several years’ experience in a management/supervisor role
- You have good understanding of the English language, both written and spoken
- You are flexible, analytical and you take initiative with good communication skills.