(Bsc or Msc,Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering, Marine Technology, English, Rotterdam Area)
For our Client we are looking for a creative and stress-resistant Structural Engineer to join their Pipeline Engineering Department. Structural Engineers are responsible for the structural development and design of temporary installation aids and permanent subsea structures for attachment to pipelines installed by pipelay vessels. Throughout all steps, from design to fabrication (and frequently) to commissioning, you will be involved in the whole process.
From the moment that you start working, a mentor will provide you with guidance and support. As your career develops, you will take on larger and more challenging tasks, ultimately mentoring other new starters to make their success a reality.
We are looking for a determined, no-nonsense, stress-resistant self-starter who can adapt quickly, and do everything necessary to get the job done. Is that you?
- Define the scope of work, determine design methodologies, and prepare a budget and work plan for the work.
- Provide regular reports of work progress.
- Perform detailed calculations and simulations using appropriate software.
- Ensure that all tasks are performed within scope, budget and schedule.
- Provide ongoing support during fabrication and the offshore phase.
- Report to the Manager Engineering or his/her delegate and liaise with project (management) teams, crew, clients and fabricators.
- BSc or MSc degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Relevant experience is an advantage but not a pre-requisite.
- Able to work well in a high-pressure environment.
- Self-starter with creative and analytical skills.
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Willingness to work offshore occasionally.
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call010 - 307 27 27 and ask for Tom van der Linden.
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Referral bonus
- Flexibel rooster
- Performance bonus
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Auto van de zaak