Who we are:
Jamf, the standard for Apple in the enterprise, extends the legendary Apple experience people love to businesses, schools, and government organizations by simplifying Mac, iPad, iPhone and Apple TV deployment, management and security — anytime, anywhere.
We are a group of curious, self-starters with a passion for helping people make sense of technology – freeing nurses to care, teachers to teach and businesses to thrive. We take pride in making meaningful impact for tens of thousands of customers around the globe, all the while getting to work with the best Apple infrastructure and security platform in the world. We have over 1,300 employees worldwide with offices in the U.S., Europe, Japan, and Australia. To learn more visit: At Jamf, we empower people to be their best selves and do their best work. You will help prospects understand how they can make the management of their Apple devices robust and easy. You will be developing leads through social media, e-mail, web-conferencing, webinars, seminars and phone to assist with building the key account pipeline. Once you have found a qualified opportunity, you will pass it on to the Field Sales team. You will have a close working relationship with this team, as well as with our Marketing team. As a member of the Jamf family, you will contribute to our high energy, collaborative and fun environment.
Who you are:
- You have an outgoing, can-do attitude, and hunter mentality
- You are a great listener and effective communicator
- You enjoy taking initiatives and trying new things
- You are determined and resilient, with a result driven and competitive mindset
- You have interest for technology and would like to be part of a fast-growing company
- You are a collaborative team player who is always looking to learn and improve
- You enjoy making other people successful (Selflessness)
- You are able to simplify ideas in an easy to understand, non-technical manner
- You are well organised and can juggle several simultaneous priorities
- You can build meaningful relationships and have good business acumen
- You are able to tailor your message based on the customer’s role, goals and challenges (value selling)
- You create an environment where all job responsibilities are in alignment with the core values (Selflessness & Relentless Self-improvement), mission and purpose of the organization
- You foster a workplace with the highest moral, ethical and legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation and creativity
- You model a positive and inclusive workplace, one in which the talents and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomed, further developed, and manifested in our work
- Education: Bachelor's degree preferred
- Professional working proficiency in English & French required
- Professional working proficiency in Spanish or Italian would be highly preferred, any another language is a plus
- 2+ years’ experience in a sales, business or entrepreneurial role is required
- Salesforce or other CRM related systems and integrations experience is a plus
- Successful track record of building outbound sales campaigns and opportunities is a plus
- Ability to collaborate effectively with dynamic co-workers in a result driven culture
- Ability to work independently and coordinate well with other team members that are remote
- Travel: 10-25%
How we help you reach your best potential:
- We are progressive, but laid back. You are free to be you and work how you work best. Here, you manage your own day and your own work style.
- Our people are what make us great, and we protect our people. Jamfs across the globe receive a superior compensation and benefits package.
- Everyone has a voice and everyone can make a difference, our more than 90% employee retention rate agrees!
- Opportunity to make a real and meaningful impact for more than 38,000 global customers with the best Apple device management solution in the world.
- We put people over profits – which is why our customers keep coming back to us.
- 24 of 25 world’s most valuable brands rely on Jamf to do their best work (as ranked by Forbes).
- Over 100,000 Jamf Nation users, the largest online IT community in the world.
You are the right kind of Jamf if:
You go above and beyond for others, genuine and willing to help, always. You support the team around you, you don’t point fingers or pass blame. You take responsibility for your actions, are open, and respect others. You value different perspectives, in how you work and how you learn. You are naturally inquisitive, like to create and be creative. You are a problem solver, curious and resourceful, self-driven and constantly improving. You roll up your sleeves and dig in. You are excited by not knowing what may lie ahead. You are willing to take risks, try new things, even fail just to do it better next time. You’re not a jerk. You put people first. You are a good person, someone who just wants to do the right thing.
Our mission is simple; we help organizations succeed with Apple. At Jamf, we put people first. We focus on the human before we focus on the technology. We are just good people that have it at their core to do what’s right – for our customers, our employees and our communities.