As the SRM (Strategic Revenue Manager) Manager you would be responsible for driving & embedding SRM capabilities across the Dutch market. Alongside key functions (sales, CBU’s and finance) and reporting into the CFO, you will determine the roadmap and deliverables for the short and mid-term. You’ll act as a business advisor through SRM, helping drive our business forward.
We’ve identified four key responsibilities for this role:
- You’ll drive and embed SRM capabilities within the current framework practices include S&OP across the business.
- You’ll drive trade investment productivity, net price realisation and an improved mix. Collaborating across the business to optimise pack-price, program of sale and overall trade ROI.
- You’ll act as an expert business advisor, making a full GAP analysis of Dutch SRM capabilities versus SRM programs across the region.
- Collaborate with Sales, Finance and CBU’s to deliver stronger understanding of SRM.
- You’ll lead the pricing council, integrating price action recommendations.
Ideally, you’ll understand the inner workings of blue-chip FMCG businesses, and be able to use this knowledge through an analytical and commercial lens. You’ll be strong in data modelling and analytics tools to drive decision making, and deliver insightful conclusions. You’ll also have a strong commercial acumen covering P&L, NSV and how changes in investment affect this.
We want to work with someone who is passionate about our business, and can use their career-long skills to drive integral changes to the Mars pricing architecture, collaborating along the way to bring others along on the journey.
What can you expect from Mars?
- Chance to work on world-renowned brands such as M&M’s, Snickers and Twix.
- Flexible working that promotes a work-life balance.
- Opportunity to work cross-functionally, increasing your exposure in a global $40bn business.
- An industry competitive salary and benefits package.
- The opportunity to learn and develop, with industry-leading learning and development!
If you’re analytical, commercially minded, and able to build strong working relationships whilst simultaneously driving business growth, we want to hear from you.
If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.