This position will support the development and implementation of global pricing strategies and policies. It will also support our frontline Sales organization in implementing and maintaining local pricing strategies compliant with global pricing strategies and policies to secure consistency in pricing levels & processes across the channel mix.
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering group offering advanced products and services that enhance customer productivity, profitability and safety. We have world-leading positions in selected areas - tools for metal cutting, equipment and tools for mining and construction industries, stainless materials, special alloys, metallic and ceramic resistance materials as well as process systems. The group has approximately 47,000 employees and representation in approximately 130 countries, with sales of about £7.3 billion.
To further support the Parts & Services Division with Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology to drive the aftermarket business and capture market share, we are now looking for a Strategic Pricing Manager within the Parts & Services Global Pricing & Loyalty team. This position will support the development and implementation of global pricing strategies and policies. It will also support our frontline Sales organization in implementing and maintaining local pricing strategies compliant with global pricing strategies and policies to secure consistency in pricing levels & processes across the channel mix. We offer you the chance to join a passionate, professional team and an excellent opportunity to develop within the aftermarket business.
In this position, you are responsible to:
- Develop, Implement and Maintain Global Pricing Strategies & Policies.
- Develop, Implement and Maintain Regional pricing in line with Global Pricing Standards
- Monitor margins and work with Global Pricing Team colleagues to build & maintain stateof-the-art Pricing Practice.
- Analyze and monitor account/contract price & commercial performance globally supporting key business decision makers to develop loyalty mechanisms & discount structures and to ensure alignment with the Sandvik way of working and policies.
- Working closely with frontline sales organizations and key stakeholders, you follow up on process
compliance and effectiveness of pricing strategies applied within Sandvik Global Framework Agreements and bundled deals.
- In this role you will report to the Global Pricing & Loyalty Manager, Parts & Services Commercial
and the role will be in Amsterdam.
Your character - An entrepreneurial business professional with the ability to build and develop
solid business relationships.
- We are looking for an individual with at least 5 years' experience in commercial & pricing analysis.
You have a University Degree in a commercial, marketing or finance field and an MBA would be
- You have a strong commercial background and a track record in a B2B industrial working environment is preferred.
- You can work with and accurately analyze large quantities of numerical data which you can interpret, summarize and communicate into business relevance.
- As we operate in an international setting, you need to be fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Combined with your analytical mindset you are also able to influence, lead and motivate others to promote change and innovation. You have an eye for detail, have advanced analytical skills and you are highly proficient at the leading analytical software platforms (Power BI, Price Point, Tableau & Alteryx).
- We place great value on your personal qualities, characterized by your interpersonal and
- You have a deep understanding of good business practices and profitability and have strong cross-functional stakeholder management and communication skills. You possess a passion for business success and are results oriented. You have demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to motivate others and you are commercially astute. As a role model to your business, you demonstrate visible and proactive safety leadership.
- At Sandvik, we strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspective and background will lead to a better environment for our employees, our business and, thereby, our customers. International travel is a natural part of the job.
Excellent primary and secondary benefits within a thriving industry powerd by technology and innovation.