MMD Monitors & Displays – Internship Marketing & Communication – Amsterdam (the Netherlands)
We are looking for an enthusiastic, all-round (Bachelor or Master) intern who can support our young, dynamic marketing team.
About the company
MMD is a wholly owned company of TPV Technology established in 2009 through a brand license agreement with Philips. MMD exclusively markets and sells Philips branded LCD displays worldwide. By combining the Philips brand promise with TPV’s manufacturing expertise in displays, MMD uses a fast and focused approach to bringing innovative products to market. MMD serves worldwide markets from major regional offices including Amsterdam, Prague, Shanghai, Singapore, São Paulo and Fremont (EPI). Through its network of local sales teams MMD works with all major IT distributors and resellers. The company’s design and development center is located in Taiwan.
Samples Management Prioritizing
Websites and online
What are we looking for?
- A student working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, Business or a similar study
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Availability for 6 months preferred
- An outgoing, organized and creative personality
- An eager, motivated and pro-active attitude
What can we offer you?
- Fulltime internship position per 1 February for 6 months (longer is possible if available during the summer holiday period) in Amsterdam (next to Amstel station)
- International working environment
- A younganddynamic team
- Monthlyinternshipallowance of 400 euro
- Travel allowance
- Ownership of your tasks
Do you want to know more about this internship or are you ready to apply (please enclose your English CV and a short motivation)? Please contact Sandra Lintel (Corporate Recruiter) at email@example.com.
Travel allowance will also be applicable