WebshopinChina is an e-commerce & data software agency located in Amsterdam and Shanghai (China). We set-up e-commerce and digital marketing projects between China and Holland. Next to developing our own e-commerce stores we have worked together with leading Dutch and international brands such as Suitsupply, Vitaminstore, Scotch & Soda, Jamie Oliver and ELLE.
Our office is located in vibrant downtown Amsterdam (Warmoesstraat) and we are a KM Recognized Sponsor.
Since we are growing very fast we are looking for a visual design talent to strengthen our team in Amsterdam.
Your tasks will be:
- Create an effective and scalable visual identity for a new Chinese online store that includes but is not limited to font, logo, color palates, and design icons.
- Create/maintain artworks to support operation of our e-store(s) on China.
- Create/maintain artworks to support social media campaigns, web operation or other digital marketing activities.
- Create/maintain client communications assets including but not limited to PowerPoint/Keynote templates, company brochure, product/service catalogue, or email marketing templates.
- Other ad-hoc design assignments for clients.
Ideal candidate profile:
- Currently in the final phase of or recently graduated with a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Design, Arts, Fashion, or other related fields.
- Advanced proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator is a MUST. Working proficiency in other Adobe Creative Suite (e.g. After Effect) is a plus.
- Can convert business requirements to creative solutions. Previous experience in designing for digital, ecommerce, packaged goods, hospitality, and/or high technologies is a plus.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Proficiency in Chinese or interests/experience in creating artworks for Asian audience is a must.
- Strong interests in ecommerce, internet, photography, fashion, music, cinemas, sports or cuisines are also appreciated.
- Self-starter, high energy, and able to make deadlines.
- Strong interest in fashion, travel, media, lifestyle, fitness, cuisine, design and culture is a plus
- Minimum 40 hours a week available for minimum of 4-6 months
What we can offer you:
- A challenging internship with opportunities to make real world business impacts
- Flexibility to develop your skills and test your ideas
- Opportunities to coordinate exciting projects between our Amsterdam and Shanghai office
- Opportunities to dive into the FMCG industry and the Chinese e-commerce world
- An energetic team in a vibrant downtown Amsterdam office (Warmoesstraat)
- We are a KM Recognized Sponsor.
Are you interested? Please send an email with your CV, cover letter and work portfolio to Angela Tabak as soon as possible. The application process consists of a telephone interview, a face-to-face interview and/or design simulation assignment.